Cross-Campus Technology Commercialization Course Instructors: Professors Mitchell & Parameswaran
Welcome to the Resource site for the Cross-campus Commercialization Class. Course Documents:
MediaSite recordings of every class. Access these in 6 steps: Other Readings and Tools: (Note: Some repeat later under the applicable class)
NVT e-coaching Lecture OVERHEADS (as they appear in the videos): Class 6:
GRADUATE ASSIGNMENT READINGS POSSIBILITIES (use 5 or more): PPM, OPERATING AGREEMENT, REG D EXAMPLES:
FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS ASSISTANCE:
Below you will find access to course materials and other resources that are designed to assist you with this course.
Please download the documents as you need them; and please also let me know if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions.
(PLEASE NOTE: I am providing this website to (hopefully) speed up your access to class resources; and also to make it possible for you to have access to these resources for a longer period of time beyond the conclusion of this class, than is presently allowed by the current TTU Class website retention policy. Please let me know if I may further help in making effective access to course materials possible for you.)
1. Go to http://gradmedia.ba.ttu.edu.
2. Enter your eRaider credentials.
3. On the left-hand side, select Current Classes (2017_FALL).
4. Select MGT 5379
5. Select the Section 001 Folder.
6. This will bring you to the recorded presentations, separated by the recorded dates.
e-Lecture 1: Innovation
e-Lecture 2: Value
e-Lecture 3: Persistence
e-Lecture 4: Scarcity
e-Lecture 5: Non appropriability
e-Lecture 6: Flexibility
Mad Mitchell Motors Case Data
Mad Mitchell Motors Blank Excel Sheet: YOUR WORKING SPACE
Mad Mitchell Motors Completed Excel sheet (NOTE: CHECK FIGURES ONLY - - You won't learn it if you just copy it!)
Example of the way to write up the Notes and Assumptions for a Financial Projection
EXAMPLE-NOTICE TO READER ON THE COMPILATION OF THE FINANCIAL PROJECTION
1. Mitchell, R.K. (1996). Oral history and expert scripts: Demystifying the entrepreneurial experience. Journal of Management History, 2(3), 50-67
2. Mitchell, R.K., Smith, J.B., Seawright, K.W., Morse, E.A. (2000). Cross-cultural cognitions and the venture creation decision. Academy of Management Journal 43(5) October, 2000: 974-993
3. Mitchell, R. K. (2003). A transaction cognition theory of global entrepreneurship. In J.A. Katz and D. Shepherd, Cognitive Approaches to Entrepreneurship Research. In JAI Press: Advances in Entrepreneurship, Firm Emergence and Growth, Vol. 6: 183 - 231
4. Mitchell, R. K., Morse, E. A., Sharma, P. (2003). The transacting cognitions of non-family employees in the family business setting. Journal of Business Venturing 18(4): 533 - 551
5. Mitchell, J. R., Friga, P. N., Mitchell, R. K. (2005). Untangling the intuition mess: Intuition as a construct in entrepreneurial cognition research. Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice 30 (November): 653-679
6. Mitchell, R. K., Busenitz, L., Bird, B., Gaglio, C. M., McMullen, J., Morse, E., Smith, B. (Pre-publication version) The central question in entrepreneurial cognition research 2007. Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, (January 2007): 1-27
7. Mitchell, R. K., Mitchell, J. R. Smith, J. B. (2008). Inside opportunity formation: Enterprise failure, cognition, and the creation of opportunities . Strategic Entrepreneurship Journal, 2: 225-242
8. Smith, J. B., Mitchell, J. R., Mitchell, R. K. (July 2009). Transaction commitment and entrepreneurial cognition: Cross level theory development and implications. Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice, July 2009, Vol. 33-34: 815-844
9. Seawright, K. W., Smith, I., Mitchell, R. K., McClendon, R. J. (2011). (Pre-publication version. Published online 2011, forthcoming in print May, 2013). Exploring entrepreneurial cognition in franchisees: A knowledge-structure approach . Entrepreneurship Theory & Practice,
10. Mitchell, Smith, Stamp, & Carlson (2014). (Pre-publication version). Organizing creativity: Lessons from the Eureka! Ranch experience. Oxford Handbook on Organizational Creativity,
MediaSite recordings of every class. Access these in 6 steps:
Other Readings and Tools: (Note: Some repeat later under the applicable class)
NVT e-coaching Lecture OVERHEADS (as they appear in the videos):
GRADUATE ASSIGNMENT READINGS POSSIBILITIES (use 5 or more):
PPM, OPERATING AGREEMENT, REG D EXAMPLES:
FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS ASSISTANCE: